Saturday 8 June 2013

A Meme Again

I really have started enjoying memes! They seem to take out the person in you and make you realize who you are! They have caught my interest to an extreme way. As a child,I used to play a lot of memes (which were just games then.). And of course,it has changed all the way to my being adult! ;)

Here's one meme I have found and thought to play it myself (which was actually a meme of 5000 questions!)

Here it goes:

1. Who has done something today to show they care about you? 


     My sister! She has crawled up to me and has constantly pricked me (literally) when something was really bothering me! But you see, like the person I'm, she still couldn't discover it! ;)


2. What do you have a lot to learn?

     To stop being too straight forward and patience counts too!


3. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

    Playing guitar, to be a pilot, hacking! :p


4. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?

  I actually remember all of the above! I hardly forget things! And to me,even the smallest things matter!



 5. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?

     Firstly, Love. Secondly, Love and Thirdly,Love! If there is love, then there is trust! :)
      Two people of the same wavelength is a great relationship keeper, too! :)


 6. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?


     First and the foremost, A trip to Australia,Maldives,Mauritius, Kerala and Switzerland! (with my family!)

     Secondly, to kiss some one who meant and still mean a lot to me! (Only if he's still single! ;) )

     Thirdly, to write at least one book and adding a last one, I want to have a daughter! (Too much wanted! :p)



7. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

   I would rather die than losing my loved loves, losing peace and  losing my self (I don't want to change and I hope time doesn't change me!)



8. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?

    Of course, I feel strongly about rapes and female foeticide!


 9. What does each decade make you think of?

      Eighties make me feel only about the movies and books I have read (as I didn't exist in person then!)
      Nineties are near to Indian revolution and my birthday (It delights me! :p)! :)
       Recent times are of course all about my life! (I don't much think about anything else than my own life! Quite selfish!! :p )



 10. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?

        Of course 21st! To me,its all about my life! Me knowing what the real world is and how to deal with it!! And how I have changed as a person for several reasons!


11. What is your favorite oldie/classic song?

      Words- by Boyzone, Kajra mohabatwala!


 12. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

       India! Pranab Mukherjee is the President of India! I would say him to be pure and work from his heart!


13.What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?

     I don't watch TV really! Its very rare you see me in front of a TV! So there's not really a favourite channel!


14. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?

        I don't recall any disney villains! But I can be the ghosts of  Scooby Doobee Doo!! Experiencing the lives of ghosts have always been a  matter of interest to me! ;)


 15. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?

     I have been class captain! (If that any how relates to being a scout! So be it! :p)


 16. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?

      Fly! Saves time (Not money though! But I love lavish life! )


 17. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?

       It reflects the colour of the water during the day! And at night, We have no sun!


 18. What does your name mean?

      It means LOVE!! I love my name!! :)





  19. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?

       Deeps of the ocean! :)


 20. Word association

      What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:


    Air: Pilot and Aeroplanes!





   Meat: Delicious!

 

   Different: Me.


    Pink: Girly.


   Deserve: The best girl award! ;)


   White: Elegance.

 
     Elvis: Let me be your Teddy bear, Too much!


     Magic: Love!


     Heart: Wounds.


     Clash: Fight


     Pulp: Flesh!


    21. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? 

          My grandmother! (My Mum's mother!)

    
   22. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?

       Taylor lautner,Vin Diesel, John Abraham, and some one I knew!


   23. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? 

        Monsters Incorporated, Up! (Not too many! I'm not that a movie freak!)





    24. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? 

          Foods to eat (I am a great foodie! Can't do without food!), then comes books and a pen and my diary to write!


     25. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? 

          Yes I did! Saved a girl from a bad person (likely to be a kidnapper or some one of that sort! He always follows girls and talks to them and finally harms them! I have been followed by him too, so I knew!)




What a lovely thing to do! Hope you like it!

Much Love! Preeti! :)


5 comments:

  1. things i liked abt this write up

    Point 3.... Hacker


    Point 6... Kerala if you want to collect info before u travel, i can suggest some awesome places which is still in the q to get into the traveller's list, cuz its my native

    Point 8 .... no words

    Point 16 .... no harm in being lavish when you know what you doing

    keep writing and my wishes to you to get all the things you deserve in life ...


    josh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Kerala, to me, is the God's own country! Its wonderful !! I would love to know all about it :)

      Delete
    2. will update you... happy to share about my hometown too :) give your mailing id then, information will be send in installments :)

      josh

      Delete
    3. Sure! preetidesarkar10@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. Noted Thanks :)a test mail triggered

      Delete

Thanks For Leaving Me A Comment! :)