Thursday 2 January 2014

11 Things A Woman Should Write Down In The Beginning Of The Year!!

As I was going through some of my friend's blog-posts, I happen to stumble over a post which reads "11 Things A Woman Should Write Down Before The Year Ends!". I immediately caught myself answering all the questions in my ever-active mind(which never makes me work when I actually need to!). My luck just couldn't be better, as I saw it just half an hour before the year ends! The clock then and there downcast my eyes! Will I really have to wait a full long year to pass just to write it down! But I really badly wanted to have my real answers written down and well, ok, yes,  increasing another post in my blog! 

There's a famous saying "Always listen to what your heart says!". These words  left me smiling wide while I still lay on my cozy bed! So I sat down today and opened my blog and the first thing I did was to name my blog-post as "11 Things A Woman Should Write Down In The Beginning Of The Year!". Sorry guys, I just had to do this!

So here we go!



1.What Younger You Would Like About the Present You?

Ans: The Younger Me would not like the Present Me! Well, she would LOVE the Present Me! 
            i) She would love me as I have been a lot more matured than I was of course, I have learnt the real meaning of responsibilities and yes, I am not afraid of taking them on! 
ii) She would love me because I am no more a nagging person like I used to be when I was a kid! NO! I Am NOT!! 
iii) She would love me as I have finally learnt to sly the unwanted nerve-wrecking animals in my life but still maintain a sweet smile whenever I meet them! 
iv)The Younger Me would love  the Now me as finally I have discovered that I can make people smile through my writing and that I can even win prizes for my writings! 
And last but not the least, She would love me for being me! Yes, she would love me for everything that I am today! :)


2.The Watched/Read It List?

Ans: My watch list includes a lot of movies as I am in a holiday now. Some of them are:
The parent Trap (again and again and again!)
Abduction
The confessions of a Shopaholic
Girl,Interrupted! 
Chander Pahaar!
My Readlist:
And The Mountains Echoed, Changes, The boy In The Striped Pajamas and The Thousand Splendid Suns!


3.The Mistake You Never Want to Make?

Ans: I will never trust anyone again and yeah, I will always listen to my mom! ;)


4.Your Ideal Outfit?

Ans: It obviously depends on the occasion! But to be general, I would say, A sari, jeans and tees and shorts! 


5.A Deep, Dark--Shhh --Secret?

Ans: Well, my deep, dark shh secret is --

...................... .......................... ..................... ....................

Let's keep it a secret!


6.The Most Unexpected Compliment You Ever Got?

Ans: Someone called me a heroine! ;)


7.That one Quote?

Ans: "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life. Define yourself!"


8. The Best Surprise You've Ever Had?

Ans: Whenever my blog-posts are declared to be the winners! 


9.Your True Happiness?

Ans: To see my parents happy and healthy and proud of their daughters! 


10.Your Favorite Failure?

Ans: Failures are never my favourites! 


11.An Amendment to the Bucket List?

Ans: To go on a world-wide tour (If ever possible!)



P.S.-- I had to write the whole post thrice! Every time while writing, I pressed control+a instead of Shift+a mistakenly (I don't know how!! It never happened before!) and everything rubbed off! And there I was hysterically staring at my computer screen which was totally empty! May be this was the penalty I had to pay for changing the Post-title. Nevertheless I actually finished writing it and I am so happy now!! 

And yes, before I end up writing my very first post of 2014, let me wish you all a very very Happy New Year! May God Bless You All!! :) 




4 comments:

  1. 3rd one u serious :/

    happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! :D
    Now I am inspired to answer those questions too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aayesha! And yes, you should! Go on and fill up the spaces! Would love to read yours! :)

      Delete

Thanks For Leaving Me A Comment! :)